Sunday, August 19, 2012

BBW Bimbo

So here is a quick one I just threw together.  I was starting to get a little discourage, but then I saw a comment on one of my captions for the first time.  This definitely gave me a boost, and made me want to make another one.  So like I said this one got thrown together real quick.  Its simple, but I feel its quite effective.  I find it hot when girls have clothes on that are suggestive like this, or the belt buckles in the previous ones that say fuck or guess, etc.  If you want to be cool and see me make more captions, you should point me toward more pictures that fit that category, that would be awesome.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy as much as I do ;)


2 comments:

  1. I've only come across your blog fairly recently but so far I love what you've done! I adore bimbo captions and seeing a blog dedicated to it makes me very happy.

    Please keep up the great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant beat a good BBW find local BBW http://sexybbw.diydating.com/

    ReplyDelete